Buy Levitra online
What should you do before using Levitra?
Generic Levitra is no doubt an effective drug. But, you have to take some precautions while using it. You can buy generic Levitra 10mg or Levitra 20mg according to your need, but concerned about a few things:
- Allergies- If you face any kind of allergic reaction to the medicine on your body contact your doctor as soon as possible. Also tell your healthcare professional if you have any other types of allergies such as food, dyes, preservatives, or animals.
- Pediatric- This medicine should not be used for children as safety and efficacy have not been established.
How to use Generic Levitra?
- Use this medicine as exactly as prescribed by the doctor.
- This medicine can be taken before or after food.
- If you are having any doubts regarding this medicine then consult your doctor.
- Make sure your hands are dry while handling this tablet.
- Use only that brand which your doctor has prescribed.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice after consuming this tablet.
What are the precautions?
- Make sure that you are not using nitrate medicine while using Generic Levitra.
- Avoid using use this medicine if you are also using riociguat.
- contact your doctor right away, if you have a sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes
- If you face a sudden decrease in hearing or loss of hearing with one or both of the ears, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not intake other medicines unless they have been discussed by your doctor.
What is the dosage of generic Levitra?
- The dose of this drug is going to be completely different for various patients.
- Do follow the directions on the label or the orders of your doctor.
- The amount of drugs that you just take depends on the strength of the drugs.
- Also, the dose quantity of Levitra depends on the time duration between dosages.
Who can take this medicine?
- Adults who are 65 years older or above should take 5 mg as a single dose, no more than once per day, apparently 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Adults up to 65 years should take 10 mg as a single, no more than once per day.
- These tablets are not recommended for children.
For treatment of erectile dysfunction:
Buy generic Levitra 20mg in case you are facing problems like erectile dysfunction. Given below is the appropriate quantity of dosage that you should take:
- 10 dose mg as a single dose, once per day (only for adults).
- Adults of 65 years or above can take 5 mg as a single dose, not more than once per day.
- For below 65 years person, 10 mg as a single dose is enough.
- This tablet is not recommended for children.
Interactions with medicines
There are some medicines which you can’t take together. But sometimes it may happen even in the case of interaction. These are some cases when it becomes essential for you to change the dose, or take some other kinds of precautions. In case, when you are taking Levitra, it is especially important that your doctor should know about all kinds of medicines you are taking.
Interactions of Levitra with tobacco/ food/ alcohol
While taking a few medicines you have to take precautions like avoiding taking it during intake food or intake bound kinds of food as in this time interactions could occur. Intake of alcohol with some other medicines may cause interactions. So, always follow the guidelines of your consult before going to buy Generic Levitra online.
Other medical problems
The presence of any other medical problems may affect the use of this medicine. Make sure to tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Crowded optic disc
- Multiple myeloma
- Peyronie disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Fructose intolerance
- QT prolongation
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease- use with caution. The effects are also inflated owing to the slower removal of the drugs from the body.
- Phenylketonuria- the Staxyn disintegrating tablet contains aspartame, which can make this condition worse.
What are the side effects of Generic Levitra?
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking Levitra:
- Pain in the jaw, arm
- Blurred vision and in some cases Blindness
- Chest pain
- felling of Chest tightness
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Labored breathing
- Eye pain
- Vomiting, and many more.
There are some side effects of Levitra which may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine.
- Keep Levitra at room temperature.
- Keep away from freezing.
- Do not keep expired medicines.
- Keep it away from direct light.
- Ask your doctor how you should dispose of any of the medicines.
Always consult your care supplier to make sure the knowledge displayed on this page applies tour personal circumstances.